Die Regeln und Bestimmungen können ohne vorherige Ankündigung geändert werden. Als Mitglied der Lubba-Gemeinschaft erklären Sie sich hiermit mit den folgenden Bedingungen einverstanden. Die Nichteinhaltung dieser Regeln und Vorschriften führt zu den erforderlichen Sanktionen für Ihr Account. Wenn Sie Fragen oder Bedenken in Bezug auf unsere Regeln haben, zögern Sie bitte nicht, ein Mitglied des Hotelpersonals zu fragen.
Allgemeine Regeln im Lubba
- 1.1. Do not abuse the Call for Help (CFH) system; it should be used during emergency purposes only.
- 1.2. Do not advertise other Habbo Retros; hotel links or purposely mentioning the name of another hotel with the intentions of advertising is not permitted.
- 1.3. Do not attempt to or scam credits or furniture from other users through betting, gaming, or trading.
- 1.4. Do not bully, harass, or abuse other users; avoid violent or aggressive behavior.
- 1.5. Do not disclose any personal information of another user (e.g., address, IP Address, phone number, school, private images etc.) without their consent.
- 1.6. Do not excessively repeat identical or similar statements (spamming).
- 1.7. Users are to not participate in any sexual, inappropriate, or generally objective acts towards other users without their prior consent.
- 1.8. Do not make rooms with inappropriate or abusive names.
- 1.9. Do not attempt to or successfully harm a user’s home internet connection.
- 1.10. Do not disrupt events with explicit language or negative behavior.
Allgemeine Account Regeln im Lubba
- 2.1 Do not attempt to or give away, buy, sell, or trade your Lubba account and/or items for virtual items from another game, accounts from another game, cash, or vice versa without permission from an Administrator. This includes giving away, buying, selling or trading furniture/currency for Habbo furniture/currency or vice versa.
- 2.2 Do not create a username with an offensive name that is insulting, racist, harassing, or generally objectionable.
- 2.3 Do not evade an IP Address ban.
- 2.4 Do not share your account with other users.
- 2.5 Do not threaten to, attempt to, or hack other users accounts.
- 2.6 Do not create multiple accounts for the purpose of taking an advantage over gaining more in-game currency and/or rares of any kind.
- 2.7 Do not re-appeal your ban unless stated otherwise. This means if you re-appeal in 2 days after your first appeal was denied and you were told to re-appeal in 2-3 weeks, you will be banned from the forum as well as the hotel.
- 2.8 Accounts are limited to 2 per person. This means, only 1 Alt acc is acceptable. Anything more than this, will result in a full account wipe including credits, and rares.
Lubba rules & guidelines
- 3.1 Do not attempt to or exploit errors of Lubba; report it to the Administration immediately.
- 3.2 Do not attempt to or refund your VIP Membership or donation to Lubba at any given time; all payments are final.
- 3.3 Do not intentionally give wrong or misleading information to staff members in reports about rule violations, complaints, bug reports, or support requests.
- 3.4 Do not make false statements against Lubba or any other part of its services.
- 3.5 Do not pretend to be a representative of Lubba. This includes mimicing, acting like them, and or claim to have staff powers.
- 3.6 Do not threaten to, attempt to, or use any scripts or third party software to enter, disrupt, or modify Lubba.
- 3.7 Non-harmful auto-typing, auto-clicking and other programs can only be used if you are the room owner or with permission from the room owner.